AREAS OF MADRIDMADRID SECTIONS
Metropolitan Madrid: Inside the M-30 ring road
Everything outside Madrid's center is categorised according to neighborhoods or by the kind of activity that is relevant to the area (business, shopping, residential etc.). Basically the areas described below are predominantly residential areas or business-oriented and are rarely of any interest to tourists.
On the map below you can see the location of each one of these areas, all of them inside the M-30 ring road, so still inside Madrid city, and relatively not so far from the Puerta del Sol which is considered the central point of Madrid.
- PASEO CASTELLANA: Madrid's main Avenue
- AZCA & NUEVOS MINISTERIOS: A bussiness area
- CUATRO CAMINOS: A Residential area
- CHAMARTÍN: Near the train station to Northern Spain's destinations
- AVENIDA DE AMÉRICA: Middle class residential area
- EL VISO & ARTURO SORIA: Posh residential areas
- EMBAJADORES & LEGAZPI: Popular residential areasz
- MÉNDEZ ALVARO: Near Madrid's Central bus station
- VENTAS: Where Madrid's bullring is.
- CASA DE CAMPO - PRÍNCIPE PÍO
- Click on the color areas for further information